Tuition & Aid
At $575 per credit hour, the MACSL program is very affordable.
These items are directly charged by Randolph College. You will see these on your billing statements. This figure is before any financial aid (scholarships/grants, loans, etc.) is applied.
- Tuition: $575 per credit hour*
- Housing and Food (on-campus only): $5,945 (fall and spring), $2,774 (summer)
- Technology Fee: $470 per year ($235 fall and spring only)
- Accident Insurance: $124 per year ($62 fall and spring only)
- Health and Counseling Fee: $100 per year ($50 fall and spring, Commuter Only)
- Graduation Fee: $200 (One-Time Only)
- Student Health Insurance: $4,366 (If not covered, charged only once per year)
- Parking Registration Fee (Optional): $100
*The Masters in Coaching and Sport Leadership program consists of 36 credit hours, which, if completed in a single year, would result in a $20,700 annual tuition cost.
These items are NOT charged by Randolph College and are other education-related expenses. These amounts are based on averages for students in the MACSL program at Randolph College and can vary based on your needs.
- Books, Course Materials, Supplies, and Equipment: $300 (Each Semester)
- Transportation: $535 (On-Campus), $960 (Off-Campus)
- Personal Expenses: $915 (Each Semester)
- Housing Allowance (Off-Campus): $3,648 (fall and spring), $1,824 (summer)
- Food Allowance (On-Campus): $273 (fall), $210 (spring), $336 (summer)
- Food Allowance (Off-Campus/Commuter): $2,205 (fall and spring), $1,764 (summer)
- Loan Fees: $108 – $158 (Each Semester, depends on loan type)
Students who are not eligible for a Graduate Assistantship position because of commitments and responsibilities outside of the MACSL program, may inquire about the MACSL Excellence in Leadership scholarships, which are offered on a competitive basis to students with strong academic and leadership experience.
For more information, contact Dr. Meghan Halbrook, Program Director, at (434) 947-8590 or email@example.com.