Tuition & Aid
At $575 per credit hour, the MACSL program is very affordable.
Master’s program students at Randolph are charged $575 per credit hour.
The coaching and sport leadership program consists of 36 credit hours, which, if completed in a single year, would result in a $20,700 annual tuition cost.
- Room & Board (on-campus only): $5,715 (fall and spring), $2,667 (summer)
- Technology fee: $450 per year ($225 fall and spring only)
- Accident insurance: $116 per year ($58 fall and spring only)
- Health & Counseling service fees: $100 per year ($50 fall and spring only – if commuting)
- Student Health Insurance*: $4,177 (fall and spring only)
- Graduation fee: $200 (one time only)
Students who are not eligible for a Graduate Assistantship position because of commitments and responsibilities outside of the MACSL program, may inquire about the MACSL Excellence in Leadership scholarships, which are offered on a competitive basis to students with strong academic and leadership experience.
For more information, contact Dr. Meghan Halbrook, Program Director, at (434) 947-8590 or email@example.com.